Neutral Host Management Services
Neutral host management is available for all of our in-building wireless solutions. We will manage, monitor and maintain your system to ensure optimal performance throughout the life of the technology.
Who We Serve
Our Goals are Your Goals
We are not in the business of signing agreements with venues and never acting on those agreements. You want wireless service and we want to provide wireless service, so we work with venues that are likely a priority for wireless service providers. By using this approach, along with the best wireless service provider financial model in the industry, we give venue owners the guarantee that if we do not have service provider interest within six months, then they can cancel the agreement.
Our unique low-risk approach affords venue owners a simpler and more effective alternative to obtaining carrier-grade wireless service in their properties. We believe that the foundation of this approach begins with an equitable and transparent partnership between Neutral Connect Networks, the venue owner and wireless service providers. The pillars of our successful model include:
- A concise and straightforward venue agreement
- No long-term venue owner commitments without progress by Neutral Connect
- Utilizing the most carrier-friendly model in the industry
- Neutral Connect installs, owns, maintains and upgrades (as necessary) the system for the life of the agreement
- Secondary options – PON, spare fiber, Wi-Fi and more
Wireless Service Providers
The Neutral Host Problem
With hundreds of years of combined experience helping wireless carriers meet their network service objectives, the founders and management team of the newly consolidated entities which form Neutral Connect Networks understand the traditional challenges that carriers face in providing simple, cost-effective network densification solutions that work for them as well as property owners.
We understand the cumbersome and dysfunctional financial models that have come to define the traditional neutral-host space. We knew there was a better way to equitably meet wireless service providers’ and property owners’ objectives and still provide value to our shareholders. We made this belief the cornerstone of our company as we created the most carrier- and property-friendly, neutral-host solution in the industry.
Our neutral-host solutions offer a single platform that can serve the varying needs of different types of service providers, including major wireless service providers, regional operators, cable companies and other MVNOs looking for improved in-building wireless.
In the end, we aren’t looking for “anchor tenants,” we’re looking for partners who are willing to work together to find a neutral-host solution that works for all participants.
How do we do it? Our wireless service provider model is based on reliability, lower costs for coverage and capacity, and flexible payment options:
- We approach venues in verticals and markets where there is an underlying wireless service provider interest to have improved coverage and capacity through densification
- We work with property owners that understand the value to their tenants of having reliable, high-quality wireless service
- Our venue lease process is the most owner-friendly in the industry which equals shorter cycle times and higher success
- Our successful partnerships with property owners allow us to bring the volume that service providers want
- We use our expertise in the DAS and in-building wireless systems integration business to lower our deployment cost; this benefit passes on to all participants in the value chain
- We offer flexible, tailored financial options for each carrier and venue
- Want a cost per square foot model? We have that.
Our Goal? To provide wireless service providers with the best customer experience and most cost-effective, neutral-host wireless solutions.