From skyscrapers to industrial parks, hotels to hospitals, there is an increasing need for reliable and faster data services for communications. The reality is we expect wireless devices to work anywhere and at all times.
Indoor environments are some of the worst for RF coverage and signal interference, and as the use of green building materials in commercial real estate construction expands, reliable indoor cellular service becomes harder to provide. Distributed antenna systems (DAS) are effective at meeting multi-carrier, multi-frequency coverage needs of indoor environments.
As a leading neutral host provider of distributed networks, NCN owns and operates Wi-Fi, DAS, and small cell networks specifically engineered for today’s 4G services as well as upcoming 5G deployments. NCN partners with leading infrastructure equipment manufacturers to ensure your network solution is designed to meet your building’s specific tenant mix, public safety, security needs, and all your specific requirements.
- Solutions enhance indoor coverage
- Adhere to biomedical construction standards
- Support public safety networks
- Partnerships with leading equipment manufacturers
- Multi-carrier and technology agnostic to enable a ubiquitous and seamless user experience